FAQ - Easy Money for Gold
- What are the benefits of selling through AVR Swarna Mahal Jewellers?
Live market gold price, Transparency in gold purity checking through Karat meter & valuation and best price compare with market.
- How is the valuation done and how long would it take?
Valuation is done through Carat meter and Touch stone method.
- Do you charge for testing and valuation?
No. We are not charging.
- How do you determine a value of a commodity?
Based on gold purity, the value will be determined.
- What else will be deducted?
Dust weight, stone weight and other metal weight will be deducted.
- Will my ornaments get damaged through testing?
It will not get damaged.
- How will the payment be paid?
Amount will be paid through RGTS, Neft & IMPS.
- What are the documents required for selling gold ornaments?
Mandatory document: Aadhar card, Driving license/Ration card/Voter ID & Photo copy of bank passbook/Accounts statement/Cheque.
Original bill of the ornaments – if provided additional 0.5% incentive will be given additionally
- I am not a local resident! Can I sell ornaments and what are the documents required?
Yes, you can sell. Original bill copy is mandatory .
- Once sold can I buy back my ornaments later?
- Can I sell gold/silver belonging to my relative, neighbor or friend?
No, only owner of the jewellery can sell.
- If minor can I sell Jewellery?
- If I am age between 18 to 21 years old can I sell jewellery?
Yes you can, if you are present along with the family member (Father/Mother/Husband/Wife)
- Upto which quantity can I sell , also can I sell broken or tampered jewellery?
Quantity is unlimited. You can sell broken or tampered jewellery.
Disclaimer: AVR Swarnamahal has rights to accept or reject any jewellery