30 days Exchange Policy
- Return the product, except gold coin, Silver Jewelry products Customized Jewelry which includes personalized/engraved products & Solitaire cannot be exchanged.
- Once your returned item is received our Quality Assurance department will review the returned item.
- Any items that show signs of wear or have been altered, resized (by a jeweller other than the company), or damaged cannot be accepted for exchange.
- Product should be accompanied with Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice for all exchange within the 30 Day Exchange period.
- In case the customer cannot produce the original certificate, the company will send the Diamond/jewelry to the Lab for recertification. The shipping and certification cost shall be borne by the customer.
- The exchange amount will be 100% of actual amount paid after deducting the shipping & Insurance charges. In case, any Coupon, Discount or Promo Codes were used during the original purchase, the exchange amount will be reduced by an amount equivalent to the Coupon, Discount or Promo Codes, as applicable.
- In case the exchanged value is higher than the value of the old product, the customer will have to pay the difference between the new product chosen and the amount paid towards the old product.
- In case of a refund on a 30 days exchange, payment of the balance refund amount shall be made by way of an online bank transfer to the customer’s account within 10 days of receipt of product. This feature is not available for International Orders (Orders that will be shipped abroad from India)